fiftteen

|
Sorry I didn't post my photo yesterday.  David and I spent most of our day at a friend's farm out in Uxbridge.  I was super excited to bring my camera because everyone knows that snow + country/horses/tonnes of dogs/tobagoning with kids/ = awesome :) Unfortunately, when I turned on my camera and the first thing I saw was "change battery pack".  I almost died in sadness.  By the time we got home, I still had to charge my battery before I could catch anything.  I ended up falling asleep and shot these little excited paw prints this morning when I was half awake :) It's not of the farm, but I thought it's a pretty good representation of how much fun we had yesterday :)
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

a funny contrast that on our "fifteen" entries, there were 2 snow pictures, yet I posted one about Cambodia and that I just learnt its temperature will be rising to 43c this Friday as we land.

Post a Comment