twenty two

|

Today's photo required a bit of improvisation.  You see, my dear husband has taken on a new hobby where he hides my camera EVERY SINGLE DAY! As I went to grab my camera for tonight's shot, I noticed that it was no where to be found.  Naturally, the first thing I did was harass him.  He denied all my accusations and relentlessly expressed his innocence.  Oh but 20 minutes later he says "I don't think I hid it" which really meant that he did but he's forgotten where he left it! Great. Eventually he gives me enough of his memory to find my camera, but when I go to take my photo, it reads, "recharge battery pack". And that is why I have steam coming out of my ears. You're lucky you're so cute David!


1 comments:

chubby said...

What do you think this is? Some kind of hobby farm!?!! Come on people, let's get our act together and give this blog the dignity that it deserves. D, stop hiding the camera. W, stop churning out potato heads in paint.

Post a Comment